The Transcriptional Regulation Group
Prof. Dr. Martin Vingron
PhD projects in the Vingron lab would come from the fields of regulatory genomics, epigentics, single-cell data analysis, or interpretation of genomic variation. For example:
- Can we derive better gene regulatory networks from single-cell transcriptomics?
- Integration of epigenetic signals and sequence information in gene regulation
- Gene regulatory interactions and networks in their time development
- Interpretation (and evolution?) of non-coding human conservation/variation
- Machine learning algorithms for recognition of gene regulatory signals
For more detailed information visit the website of the Vingron group.