HitFox Group Germany
- 2003: Internship at the Computational Diagnostics Group at the Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics Berlin
- 2004: Bachelor of Science in Bioinformatics at Freie Universität Berlin (Germany)
- 2005: Honours Degree of Bachelor of Computer Science (high distinction) at Monash University (Melbourne - Australia)
- 2006: Internship at Schering AG Berlin - Genomics and Bioinformatics Department
- 2007: Master of Science in Bioinformatics at Freie Universität Berlin (Germany)
- Oct. 2007 - Jan 2012: PhD studies at the IMPRS-CBSC
- Submitted January 2012
- Novel Concepts to Study Conformation and Association Dynamics of Biomolecules
- computational molecular biophysics
- in silico studies of protein-protein, protein-ligand interactions
Publications from time as IMPRS fellow
- K Faelber et al. (2013)
Oligomerization of dynamin superfamily proteins in health and disease.
Prog Mol Biol Transl Sci., 117: 411-43
- S Peuker et al. (2013)
Kinetics of ligand-receptor interaction reveals an induced-fit mode of binding in a cyclic nucleotide-activated protein.
Biophys J., 104 (1): 63-74
- K Faelber, M Held, S Gao, Y Posor, V Haucke, F Noé, O Daumke (2012)
Structural insights into dynamin-mediated membrane fission.
Structure, 20 (10): 1621-8
- M Held, P Imhof, BG Keller, F Noé (2012)
Modulation of a ligand's energy landscape and kinetics by the chemical environment.
J Phys Chem B., 116 (46): 13597-607
- M Held, F Noé (2011)
Calculating kinetics and pathways for protein-ligand association.
Eur J Cell Biol., 91 (4): 357-64
- K Faelber, Y Posor, S Gao, M Held, Y Roske, D Schulze, V Haucke, F Noé, O Daumke (2011)
Crystal structure of nucleotide-free dynamin.
Nature, 477 (7366): 556-60
- JH Prinz, M Held, JC Smith, F Noé (2011)
Efficient computation, sensitivity, and error analysis of committor probabilities for complex dynamical processes.
Multiscale Model. Simul., 9 (2): 545-67
- JH Prinz, H Wu, M Sarich, B Keller, M Senne, M Held, JD Chodera, C Schütte, F Noé (2011)
Markov models of molecular kinetics: Generation and validation.
J Chem Phys., 134 (17): 174105
- M Held, P Metzner, JH Prinz, F Noé (2011)
Mechanisms of protein-ligand association and its modulation by protein mutations.
Biophys J. 100(3): 701-10
- Conformational Studies of UDP-N-Acetyl-Glucosamine in Environments of Increasing Complexity.
M.Sc. thesis at Freie Universität Berlin, 2007
- M Held, E Meerbach, S Hinderlich, W Reutter, and Ch Schütte (2007)
Conformational Studies of UDP-GlcNAc in Environments of Increasing Complexity
In 'From Computational Biophysics to Systems Biology'
Eds.: UHE Hansmann, J Meinke, S Mohanty, and O Zimmermann
NIC Series 36, pp. 145-148, John von Neumann Institut for Computing
- Analysis and Improvement of Constraint Handling in Ant Colony Algorithms.
B.Comp.Sc. (honours) thesis at Monash University Melbourne, 2005
- Cancer Classification using Nonlinearly Combined Gene Pairs.
B.Sc. thesis at MPI for Molecular Genetics Berlin, 2004