Genome Institute of Singapore
60 Biopolis St, 138672 Singapore
- 2006: Visiting student, University of Sheffield (UK)
- 2007: B.Sc. in Bioinformatics, Freie Universität Berlin (Germany)
- 2007 - 2012: PhD studies at the IMPRS-CBSC supervised by Prof. Dr. Martin Vingron
- 2006-2007: Tutor at Freie Universität Berlin
- 2004-2007: Student assistant at the Charité
- 2004: Internship at Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine (MDC)
- 2003: National Service (non-military option) at Charite Berlin, clinical cancer research
- Submitted May 2012
- Analysis of Long-Distance Gene Regulatory Elements
- Comparative Genomics
- Recurring motifs in non-coding DNA
Publications from time as IMPRS fellow
- H Hu et al. (2015)
X-exome sequencing of 405 unresolved families identifies seven novel intellectual disability genes.
Mol Psychiatry, [epub ahead of print]
- J Göke, YS Chan, J Yan, M Vingron, HH Ng (2013)
Genome-wide kinase-chromatin interactions reveal the regulatory network of ERK signaling in human embryonic stem cells.
Mol Cell, 50 (6): 844-55
- YS Chan, J Göke, X Lu, N Venkatesan, B Feng, IH Su, HH Ng (2012)
A PRC2 dependent repressive role of PRDM14 in human embryonic stem cells and iPSC reprogramming.
Stem Cells, 31 (4): 682-92
- J Göke, MH Schulz, J Lasserre, M Vingron (2012)
Estimation of pairwise sequence similarity of mammalian enhancers with word neighbourhood counts.
Bioinformatics, 28 (5): 656-63
- J Göke et al. (2011)
Combinatorial binding in human and mouse embryonic stem cells identifies conserved enhancers active in early embryonic development.
PLoS Comput Biol., 7 (12): e1002304
- PJ McMurdie, SF Behrens, JA Müller, J Göke et al. (2009)
Localized plasticity in the streamlined genomes of vinyl chloride respiring Dehalococcoides.
PLoS Genet. 5 (11): e1000714
- K Kosta, I Sabroe, J Göke, RJ Nibbs, J Tsanakas, MK Whyte, MD Teare (2007)
A Bayesian approach to copy-number-polymorphism analysis in nuclear pedigrees.
Am J Hum Genet., 81 (4): 808-12
- MD Teare, I Sabroe, J Goeke, M Whyte (2007)
Family based association analysis of a copy number polymorphism in asthma families
Genetic Epidemiology, 31 (5): 500
- J Gellermann, J Göke, R Figiel, M Weihrauch, CH Cho, V Budach, R Felix, P Wust (2007)
Simulation of different applicator positions for treatment of a presacral tumour
Int J Hyperthermia, 23 (1): 37-47
- Assembly and analysis of the genome of Dehalococcoides strain VS.
Bachelor's thesis, Stanford University/ Freie Universität Berlin, 2007