Transferable Skills Course: Effective Presentations
- New date: 15th of July, online!
- Start: Sep 15, 2020
- End: Sep 16, 2020
- Speaker: Steve Weir
- Location: MPI-MG
- Room: Seminar room 4
- Host: Kirsten Kelleher
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enables Life Scientists to Present and Effectively Structure Their Scientific Research, Results and Other Materials.
To register for this course, please email email@example.com.
Goals of this workshop:
- Enable you to effectively structure and present your research
- Improve contact with the audience
- Increase self-confidence during presentation through reducing fears and learning important strategies and perspectives
- Improving your self-image through structured and positive feedback by the trainer and other participants
- Learn to stick to time limitations
- Practice important attitudes and techniques to master Question and Answer sessions