Dr. Bernhard Renard - Bioinformatics at Robert Koch Institute
- BSc and MSc from University of Karlsruhe and MSc as a Fulbright scholar from the Ohio State University, studying Information Engineering, Statistics and Applied Cultural Sciences.
- PhD from HCI, University of Heidelberg, Germany.
- Researcher at Harvard Medical School, ETH Zürich and Institute for Translational Oncology and Immunology, Mainz
- Currently group leader at the Robert Koch Institute, Berlin.
- Robust algorithms, statistical methods, and software tools for the analysis of biomedical data and bioinformatics
- High dimensional genomics and proteomics data from next generation sequencing and mass spectrometry platforms
- Integration of biomedical experiments and data sets
- Statistical learning and computational statistics