Institut de Biologie de l’Ecole Normale Supérieure (IBENS)
45 Rue d'Ulm, Paris 75005, France
- September 2003 - June 2006: Bachelor degree (B.Sc.) in biology with honors at Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, France.
- September 2005 - June 2006: Exchange student at Concordia University, Montréal, Québec, Canada.
- September 2006 - June 2008: Masters degree (M.Sc.) in molecular biology with honors at Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, France.
- Oct 2008-Aug 2012: PhD student at the IMPRS-CBSC supervised by Dr. Peter Arndt.
- June 2005 - July 2005: Laboratoire de Biométrie et Biologie Evolutive (LBBE), Lyon, under the supervision of Dr. Gabriel Marais.
- Subject: Link between recombination and evolution of duplicated genes in drosophila.
- January 2007 - March 2007: LBBE, Lyon, under the supervision of Dr. Vincent Daubin.
- Subject: Indel informativity and evolution.
- September 2007 - July 2008: LBBE, Lyon, under the supervision of Dr. Laurent Duret.
- Subject: Determinism of substitution patterns in Primates.
- Submitted August 2012
- The Evolution of Base Composition in Mammalian Genomes
- Mammalian genome evolution
- Substitution patterns
- GC-content evolution
Publications from time as IMPRS fellow
- Y Clément, PF Arndt (2013)
Meiotic recombination strongly influences GC-content evolution in short regions in the mouse genome.
Mol Biol Evol., 30 (12): 2612-8
- Y Clément, PF Arndt (2011)
Substitution patterns are under different influences in primates and rodents.
Genome Biol Evol., 3: 236-45
- Y Clément, R Tavares, GA Marais (2006)
Does lack of recombination enhance asymmetric evolution among duplicate genes? Insight from the Drosophila melanogaster genome.
Gene, 385: 89-95