Stanford University School of Medicine
265 Campus Drive, Stanford 94305-5458, USA
- Undergraduate studies in Engineering at the Hamburg University of Technology
- Bachelor's thesis (Studienarbeit) in the Computational Biology group at the University of Waterloo, Canada
- Graduate studies in Computer Science at the Hamburg University of Technology
- Master's thesis (Diplomarbeit) at the Centre for Bioinformatics, University of Hamburg
- Scholarship of the Konrad-Adenauer-Foundation, 1998 - 2002
- DAAD scholarship for studies at the University of Waterloo, 2001 - 2002
- IMPRS scholarship for PhD research at the MPI for Molecular Genetics, Berlin, 2005
- Submitted May 2011
- Graph-based Approaches to Protein Structure- and Function Prediction
Publications from time as IMPRS fellow
- A Haupt, G Joberty, M Bantscheff, H Fröhlich, H Stehr et al (2012)
Hsp90 inhibition differentially destabilises MAP kinase and TGF-beta signalling components
in cancer cells revealed by kinase-targeted chemoproteomics.
BMC Cancer, 12: 38
- H Stehr, SH Jang, JM Duarte, C Wierling, H Lehrach, M Lappe, BM Lange (2011)
The structural impact of cancer-associated missense mutations in oncogenes and tumor suppressors.
Mol Cancer, 10: 54
- C Vehlow, H Stehr, M Winkelmann, JM Duarte, L Petzold, J Dinse, M Lappe (2011)
CMView: Interactive contact map visualization and analysis.
Bioinformatics, 27 (11): 1573-4
- H Stehr, JM Duarte, M Lappe, J Bhak, DM Bolser (2010)
PDBWiki: added value through community annotation of the Protein Data Bank.
Database (Oxford), 2010:baq009
- JM Duarte, R Sathyapriya, H Stehr, I Filippis, M Lappe (2010)
Optimal contact definition for reconstruction of Contact Maps.
BMC Bioinformatics, 11 (1): 283
- R Sathyapriya, JM Duarte, H Stehr, I Filippis, M Lappe (2009)
Defining an essence of structure determining residue contacts in proteins.
PLoS Comput Biol., 5 (12): e1000584
- M Lappe, G Bagler, I Filippis, H Stehr, JM Duarte, R Sathyapriya (2009)
Designing evolvable libraries using multi-body potentials.
Current Opinion in Biotechnology, 20 (4): 437-46 [doi:10.1016/j.copbio.2009.07.008]
- B Jain, H Stehr, M Lappe and K Obermayer (2009)
Multiple Alignment of Contact Maps.
International Joint Conference on Neural Networks 2009, [doi:10.1109/IJCNN.2009.5178907]
- DM Bolser, I Filippis, H Stehr, JM Duarte and M Lappe (2008)
Residue contact-count potentials are as effective as residue-residue contact-type potentials for ranking protein decoys.
BMC Structural Biology 2008, 8:53, [doi:10.1186/1472-6807-8-53]
- Constrained matching of large biological sequences.
Master's thesis, Hamburg University of Technology, 2005
- An efficient group-by-sequence approach for identifying regulatory elements in whole genomes
Bachelor's thesis, Hamburg University of Technology, 2002