Berlin Institute of Health - BIH metabolomics core
Robert-Roessle-Str. 10 Berlin 13125, Germany
- 2002-2005: B.Sc. in Bioinformatics at the Freie Universität of Berlin, Germany
Thesis title: "Genomic Simplicity on Small Scales"
- 2006: Graduate Certificate in Computer Science at the University of Queensland (Australia)
- 2005-2007: M.Sc. in Bioinformatics at the Freie Universität Berlin, Germany
Thesis title: "Simulation and classification of peptide patterns derived from CE-MS data"
- 2007-2012: PhD studies at the IMPRS-CBSC supervised by Prof. Dr. Knut Reinert
- algorithm development for Mass Spectrometry Data
- biomarker discovery in CE/HPLC-MS data
- machine learning
Publications from time as IMPRS fellow
- V Neu, C Bielow, I Gostomski, R Wintringer, R Braun, K Reinert, P Schneider, H Stuppner, CG Huber (2013)
Rapid and comprehensive impurity profiling of synthetic thyroxine by UHPLC-HR-MS.
Anal Chem., 85 (6): 3309-17
- V Neu, C Bielow, P Schneider, K Reinert, H Stuppner, CG Huber (2013)
Investigation of reaction mechanisms of drug-degradation in the solid-state: a kinetic study implementing ultrahigh-performance liquid chromatography and high-resolution mass spectrometry for thermally stressed thyroxine.
Anal Chem., 85 (4): 2385-90
- S Nahnsen, C Bielow, K Reinert, O Kohlbacher (2012)
Tools for label-free peptide quantification.
Mol Cell Proteomics., 12 (3): 549-56
- A Wilmes et al. (2012)
Application of integrated transcriptomic, proteomic and metabolomic profiling for the delineation of mechanisms of drug induced cell stress.
J Proteomics, 79: 180-194
- J Junker, C Bielow, A Bertsch, M Sturm, K Reinert, O Kohlbacher (2012)
TOPPAS: A graphical workflow editor for the analysis of high-throughput proteomics data.
J Proteome Res., 11 (7): 3914-20
- C Bielow, S Aiche, S Andreotti, K Reinert (2011)
MSSimulator: Simulation of mass spectrometry data.
J Proteome Res., 10 (7): 2922-9
- C Bielow, C Gröpl, O Kohlbacher, K Reinert (2011)
Bioinformatics for qualitative and quantitative proteomics.
Methods Mol Biol., 719: 331-49
- C Bielow, S Ruzek, CG Huber, K Reinert (2010)
Optimal decharging and clustering of charge ladders generated in ESI-MS
J Proteome Res., 9 (5): 2688-95