Roche Basel, Swizerland
- College / University
- 2002-2005 Bachelor studies, Free University of Berlin, Germany
- Highest Degree
- B.Sc. (Bioinformatics)
- Major Subjects
- Schering AG - B.Sc. thesis scholarship
- 2005 - 2006 Stipend International Max Planck Research School
- Submitted in April 2010
- Integrating Cell-level Kinetic Modeling into the Optimization of Cancer Therapeutics
Publications from time as IMPRS fellow
- B Krippendorff, D Oyarzun and W Huisinga (2009)
Ligand accumulation counteracts therapeutic inhibition of receptor systems.
In Proceedings of Foundations of Systems Biology & Engineering (FOSBE), Denver, USA, 173-6
- B Krippendorff, K Kuester, C Kloft and W Huisinga (2009)
Nonlinear Pharmacokinetics of Therapeutic Proteins Resulting from Receptor Mediated Endocytosis.
Journal of Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics, 36 (3): 239-60
- B Krippendorff, R Neuhaus, P Lienau, A Reichel and W Huisinga (2009)
Mechanism-based Inhibition: Deriving K(I) and k(inact) directly from Time- Dependent IC(50) Values.
Journal of Biomolecular Screening, 14 (8):913-23
- B Krippendorff, P Lienau, A Reichel and W Huisinga (2007)
Optimizing Classification of Drug-Drug Interaction Potential for CYP450 Isoenzyme Inhibition Assays in Early Drug Discovery.
Journal of Biomolecular Screening 12 (1): 92-9