New York Genome Center
101 Avenue of the Americas
New York 10013 USA
- 2004: B.Sc. in Bioinformatics at Free University Berlin (Germany)
- 2005: Internship at Siemens Corporate Research, Princeton, NJ (USA)
- 2006: Internship at the Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG), Barcelona (Spain)
- 2007: M.Sc. in Bioinformatics at Free University Berlin (Germany)
- 2008 - 2012: PhD studies at the IMPRS-CBSC supervised by Prof. Dr. Knut Reinert and Prof. Dr. Martin Vingron
- Submitted September 2012
- Next-Generation Sequencing Algorithms: From Read Mapping to Variant Detection
- Algorithm Development
- Sequence Analysis
- Genome Comparison
- 2nd Generation Sequencing Technologies
Publications from time as IMPRS fellow
- H Hu et al. (2015)
X-exome sequencing of 405 unresolved families identifies seven novel intellectual disability genes.
Mol Psychiatry, [epub ahead of print]
- R Sun, MI Love, T Zemojtel, AK Emde, HR Chung, M Vingron, S Haas (2012)
Breakpointer: using local mapping artifacts to support sequence breakpoint discovery from single-end reads.
Bioinformatics, 28 (7): 1024-5
- AK Emde, MH Schulz, D Weese, R Sun, M Vingron, VM Kalscheuer, SA Haas, K Reinert (2012)
Detecting genomic indel variants with exact breakpoints in single- and paired-end sequencing data using SplazerS.
Bioinformatics, 28 (5): 619-27
- M Holtgrewe, AK Emde, D Weese, K Reinert (2011)
A novel and well-defined benchmarking method for second generation read mapping.
BMC Bioinformatics, 12 (1): 210
- AK Emde, M Grunert, D Weese, K Reinert, SR Sperling (2010)
MicroRazerS: rapid alignment of small RNA reads.
Bioinformatics, 26 (1): 123-4
- D Weese, AK Emde, T Rausch, A Döring, K Reinert (2009)
RazerS - fast read mapping with sensitivity control.
Genome Res., 19 (9): 1646-54
- T Rausch, S Koren, G Denisov, D Weese, AK Emde, A Döring, K Reinert (2009)
A consistency-based consensus algorithm for de novo and reference-guided sequence assembly of short reads.
Bioinformatics, 25 (9): 1118-24
- T Rausch, AK Emde, D Weese, A Döring, C Notredame, K Reinert (2008).
Segment-based multiple sequence alignment.
Bioinformatics, 24 (16): i187-92
- T Rausch, AK Emde, K Reinert (2008)
Robust consensus computation
BMC Bioinformatics 9 (Suppl 10): P4 (poster presentation)
- D Fasulo, AK Emde, LY Wang, K Noy, N Edwards (2007)
Alignment of Mass Spectrometry Data by Clique Finding and Optimization.
"Systems Biology and Computational Proteomics", Lecture Notes in Computer Science 4532
- WE Wolski, M Farrow, AK Emde, M Lalowski, H Lehrach, K Reinert (2006)
Analytical model of peptide mass cluster centres with applications.
Proteome Science 4: 18