- Date: Feb 7, 2023
- Time: 01:30 PM c.t. - 03:30 PM (Local Time Germany)
- Location: MPI-MG, tower 3, seminar room 1
- Room: Seminar room 1
- Host: Anne-Dominique Gindrat
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 13:30 -14:00 - Gözde Kibar (PhD student in Vingron lab, MPIMG), Prediction of protein-protein interactions using sequences of intrinsically disordered regions
- 14:00 -14:30 - Claire Jourdain (PhD student in Schubert lab, FU), The histone-binding protein PDS5C regulates
flowering and nuclear morphology in Arabidopsis
- 14:30 -15:30 - Dr. Daniel Ibrahim (group leader at MPIMG, new IMPRS faculty member), The role of 3D chromatin domains for gene regulation
Participation is mandatory for all IMPRS doctoral students!
Every few months, IMPRS Colloquia are held, at which two or three PhD students present their doctoral work. Another presentation is given by an invited guest, chosen by the presenting PhD students to match their interest and increase their network ahead of the next career step. Each PhD student will present at one of these colloquia near the end of her/his time at the IMPRS-BAC, providing a near-finished story of their research activities to date.