Transferable Skills Course: Peer Review Processes
- Beginn: 23.02.2022
- Ende: 24.02.2022
- Vortragende(r): Martina Michalikova
- Ort: MPI-MG
- Raum: Seminar room 1
- Kontakt: email@example.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this course.
• What is peer review and how it works
• Problems with peer review and recent attempts for improvement
• How to answer reviewers‘ comments
• How to write a good peer review
The theoretical foundation is developed through discussions, trainer input and examples, and implemented in practical sessions where participants read & evaluate a peer review as well as the authors‘ response and write their own peer review to a preprint article.