Transferable Skills Course: Proposal Writing
Dr. Brian Cusack, Dr. Babette Regierer
seminar room 2
This workshop enables life scientists to write grants and fellowships that get their research funded.
Participants learn how to:
- View proposal writing as a competition in a marketplace of research ideas and as an instrument for career advancement.
- Develop and sell a research idea by matching it to the goals of the targeted funding body.
- Convince reviewers of the relevance and importance of the research idea.
- Develop a work plan with milestones, deliverables and contingency plans.
- Understand reviewers’ reading behaviour.
- Engage the reviewer to advocate on their behalf to the review panel.
- Comply with formalities and manage timelines and deadlines.
Please register by contacting email@example.com!