Dr. Hossein MoeinzadehPostdoc
Dept. of Computational Molecular Biology
- Genome assembly
- Haplotype assembly (Polyploid genomes)
- Structural variant finding
- From 2013: IMPRS member under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Martin Vingron
- 2009: Master in Computer Science (Bioinformatics) from University of Tehran, Iran
- 2006: Bachelor in Computer Engineering (Software) from Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran
- Submitted August 2018
- De novo and haplotype assembly of polyploid genomes
- J Yang, MH Moeinzadeh et al. (2017). Haplotype-resolved sweet potato genome traces back its hexaploidization history. Nature Plants, 3 (9): 696-703
- MH Moeinzadeh, E Asgarian, S Sharifian-R. (2013). Neural network-based approaches, solving haplotype reconstruction in MEC and MEC/GI models. Neural Computing and Applications, 22 (7-8): 1397-1405.
- MH Moeinzadeh, E Asgarian (2011). Information fusion and multiple classifiers for haplotype assembly problem from SNP fragments and related genotype. Journal of Bioinformatics and Sequence Analysis, 3 (4): 63-9.
- E Asgarian, MH Moeinzadeh et al. (2009). Solving haplotype reconstruction problem in MEC model with hybrid information fusion. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 3 (1): 277-82.