Professional Skill Course: Proposal Writing
- Beginn: 13.06.2016 09:00
- Ende: 14.06.2016 17:00
- Vortragender: Science Craft
- Ort: MPI-MG
- Raum: seminar room 2
- Gastgeber: Fabian Feutlinske
- Kontakt: email@example.com
Enables Life Scientists to Write Grants and Fellowships That Get Their Research Funded
- View proposal writing as a competition in a marketplace of research ideas and as an instrument for career advancement.
- Develop and sell a research idea by matching it to the goals of the targeted funding body.
- Convince reviewers of the relevance and importance of the research idea.
- Develop a work plan with milestones, deliverables and contingency plans.
- Understand reviewers’ reading behaviour.
- Engage the reviewer to advocate on their behalf to the review panel.
- Comply with formalities and manage timelines and deadlines.