Professional Skill Course: Scientific Writing
Feb 8, 2016 09:00
Feb 9, 2016 17:00
seminar room 2
Enables Life Scientists to Communicate Their Research Clearly and Effectively
- Apply five key principles of scientific writing.
- Write for their readers.
- Construct a memorable “take-home message”.
- Connect all parts of their paper in a flowing narrative.
- Overcome writers’ block.
- Structure their paper for increased impact.
- Use the writing process to inform their own research.
- Understand the role of “story telling” in scientific writing.