Transferable Skills Course: Data Analysis with R
- Beginn: 06.04.2022 09:30
- Ende: 11.04.2022 13:00
- Vortragende(r): Rick Scavetta
- Ort: online
- Kontakt: email@example.com
This course will take place online. There are two group sessions and one 1:1 session with the trainer:
6th of April, 9.30 - 11.30
8th of April, 9.30 - 11.30
11th of April: 1:1 session (half-hour time slot)
week before the first group session you will receive access to the
course material, which you will need to work through before the group
session. This should take about 1-2 hours of your time per day.
Operate R using variables, functions, indexing and packages.
- Import your own data regardless of size or format.
- Perform standard statistical tests on large data-sets.
- Produce plots and highlight specific data-points.
- Begin programming in R using the apply functions.
- Use split-combine-apply strategies for calculations and data manipulation.
- Begin to adopt a bioinformatician’s perspective.