- From April 2014: PhD studies at the IMPRS-CBSC supervised by Prof. Dr. Martin Vingron
- 2014: Diploma in Mathematics at Humboldt-University Berlin (Germany)
- 2011: Pre-Diploma in Mathematics at Humboldt-University Berlin (Germany)
- Thesis submitted in February 2019: "Enhancer Prediction Based on Epigenomic Data"
- S Grasse et al. (2018)
Epigenomic profiling of non-small cell lung cancer xenografts uncover LRP12 DNA methylation as predictive biomarker for carboplatin resistance.
Genome Med., 10 (1): 55
- M Sheinman, A Ramisch, F Massip, PF Arndt (2016)
Evolutionary dynamics of selfish DNA explains the abundance distribution of genomic subsequences.
Sci Rep., 6: 30851