Organizational Unit (Department, Group, Facility):
- Department Vingron
- 2013: Bachelor in Mathematics and German at Tufts University, Medford, MA, USA
- 2015: Master in Mathematics at Tufts University, Medford, MA, USA
- 2015-2018: Associate computational biologist at Broad Institute, Cambridge, MA, USA
- Since 2018: PhD student at the IMPRS-CBSC
- B Chapuy et al. (2018)
Molecular subtypes of diffuse large B cell lymphoma are associated with distinct pathogenic mechanisms and outcomes.
Nat Med., 24 (5): 679-690
- NJ Haradhvala et al. (2018)
Distinct mutational signatures characterize concurrent loss of polymerase proofreading and mismatch repair.
Nat Commun., 9 (1): 1746
- RK Gopal et al. (2018)
Widespread chromosomal losses and mitochondrial DNA alterations as genetic drivers in Hürthle cell carcinoma.
Cancer Cell, 34 (2): 242-255
- C Börgers, RM Takeuchi, D Rosebrock (2018)
On rhythms in neuronal networks with recurrent excitation.
Neural Comput., 30 (2): 333-377
- PK Brastianos*, N Nayyar*, D Rosebrock*, I Leshchiner* et al. (2017)
Resolving the phylogenetic origin of glioblastoma via multifocal genomic analysis of pre-treatment and treatment-resistant autopsy specimens.
NPJ Precis Oncol., 1 (1): 33
- DA Landau, C Sun, D Rosebrock et al. (2017)
The evolutionary landscape of chronic lymphocytic leukemia treated with ibrutinib targeted therapy.
Nat Commun., 8 (1): 2185
- VA Adalsteinsson et al. (2017)
Scalable whole-exome sequencing of cell-free DNA reveals high concordane with metastatic tumors.
Nat Commun., 8 (1): 1324
- M Sade-Feldman et al. (2017)
Resistance to checkpoint blockade therapy through inactivation of antigen presentation.
Nat Commun., 8 (1): 1136
- P Polak et al. (2017)
A mutational signature reveals alterations underlying deficient homologous recombination repair in breast cancer.
Nat Genet., 49 (10): 1476-1486
- DA Landau et al. (2015)
Quantitative clonal dynamics define mechanisms of CLL evolution in response to combination chemotherapy.
Blood, 126: 362