- machine learning
- interpretability of deep neural networks
- RNA editing and RNA modifications
Organizational Unit (Department, Group, Facility):
- RNA Bioinformatik (Annalisa Marsico)
- 2013: Bachelor of Science at FU Berlin
- 2015: Master in Bioinformatics at FU Berlin
- Since 2015: PhD student at the IMPRS-CBSC under the supervision of Prof. Marsico
- R Rahn, S Budach, P Costanza, M Ehrhardt, J Hancox, K Reinert (2018)
Generic accelerated sequence alignment in SeqAn using vectorization and multi-threading.
Bioinformatics, 34 (20): 3437-3445
- S Budach, A Marsico (2018)
pysster: Classification of biological sequences by learning sequence and structure motifs with convolutional neural networks.
Bioinformatics, 34 (17): 3035-3037
- S Budach, M Heinig, A Marsico (2016)
Principles of microRNA Regulation Revealed Through Modeling microRNA Expression Quantitative Trait Loci.
Genetics, 203 (4): 1629-40