Prof. Dr. Annalisa MarsicoForschungsgruppenleiter/in
- Developing data mining and machine learning approaches to unravel and explain different aspects of post-transcriptional gene regulation.
- Integration of high-throughput genomic data into coherent models to describe significant aspects of non-coding RNA-mediated regulation
- Development of bioinformatics methods for RNA structure and protein binding site prediction
- 2003 - Diploma in Physics, University of Bari, Italy.
- 2005 - M.Sc. in Bioinformatics, University of Siena and University of Bari, Italy.
- 2009 - Doctorate in Bioinformatics, TU Dresden, Germany.
- 2009-2010 - Postdoc at TU Dresden, Germany
- 2010-2014 - Postdoctoral research associate at MPI for Molecular Genetics, Berlin, Germany.
- since 2014 - Junior Professor for High-Throughput Genomics at Freie Universität Berlin, Germany